- 1.5 oz Julienne Onion
- 3 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
- 0.5oz Sliced Garlic
- 2 oz. Heavy Cream
- 4oz. Water
- 1 pkt. Nutrient Beef Blend
- 1 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 cup Prepared Egg Noodles (You can also use a Nutrient Noodle Packet)
- 1 Diced Tomato for Garnish
- When cooked, deglaze the pan with the red wine.Reduce liquid by ½.
- Add heavy cream and stir
- Add water and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium and add Nutrient Beef Blend.
- Stir in sour cream then add noodles. Toss noodles in the sauce till all the noodles are coated well
- Pour into a deep plate or bowl and garnish with diced tomato for color